Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.
Croquembouche, also known as "pièce montée," is a traditional French dessert with a rich history, made for special occasions & celebrations!
The term "croquembouche" is derived from the French words "croquant" (which means crunchy) and "bouche" (which means mouth), referring to the dessert's characteristic crunchy texture.
These towers of cream-filled choux date back to the 18th century and in France one always gets excited to be invited to such special event as it is not a dessert that can be found ready to go in pastry shops.
A pièce montée definitely makes get togethers memorable for everyone!
*ORDERS ARE TO BE MADE A MINIMUM OF A WEEK IN ADVANCE*
- The rule of thumb is 3 choux per person if only dessert
- This dessert is to be eaten on the same day
- and kept in the fridge
- Can be at room temperature (no direct sun or hot room) for up to 4 hours
- Make sure you have someone to serve up the croquembouche. We recommend scissors!
What we do not do:
- Angel hair or custom designs
- Dairy free and/or gluten free
- “Empty choux”/Chouquettes
Make sure to order by choosing a date of a minimum of a week prior to your event.