FRESH CROISSANTS: you are welcome to warm up your croissants before enjoying them!
- Set your oven at 325F
- 8 minute maximum should do the trick!
- Set oven to 325° F
- When the oven reaches 300°F place the frozen croissant(s) in oven
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden
- Let baguettes thaw
- Set oven at 450F
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
- Bake from frozen at 360F for 20 to 30 minutes
- Bake from frozen at 350F for 17 to 20 minutes
- Place frozen turnovers in oven
- Set oven to 350F
- Bake for 45 minutes
Keep your frozen products up to 3 months in the freezer for optimal quality.